Ground Zero Dark Theme For EMUI 5 – New!
The Ground Zero theme is a new dark theme created by the recognized xda themer Maurydes . The ground zero theme is available for emui 5.0 with full HD display support. This theme is very well designed and with perfection. You will love this dark theme. Dialer, status bar, status bar icon, icon settings are designed very elegantly. Its not pure black but dark but somewhat similar to dark.
Most applications are themed systems. This theme comes with an icon that has a rouded pixel display. You will love it. I can not say more about this because there are so many things to say, so instead of reading this sentence you should try the theme.
If you are facing a serious problem, I include a source link theme, where you can explain your problem to Maury and she will help you.
You can download this theme for huawei EMUI devices running on Nougat Based EMUI 5 and then apply them from the Theme app. Instructions are given at the end of this post so you can understand how to apply this EMUI theme.INFO & DOWNLOAD
|Updated on 19659007 May 9|
|5.0 + / NOUGAT|
How to use?
1. Download the theme file from the above link. Its a . Hwt file which means HuaWeiThemes.
2. Now move the downloaded theme file to HWThemes folder on Internal Storage . If the folder does not exist then you can create a new HWThemes folder inside the internal storage.
3. After moving the theme file to HWThemes folder, open Theme application from your homescreen.
4. You will now see a new theme in your theme list. Click and then apply.
5. Reboot better after applying theme.
If you encounter problems while following this process, you can comment and I will try to give you a possible solution.
You can share this theme with your friends / family.