Mi6 Theme For Huawei Emui 5 Based Smartphones
Mi6 is a cool theme of EMUI 5 based on the Miio Xioami UI. The theme is dark style with blue, white icon. Most apps like callers, calendars, recorders, and other themed system apps.
Theme of SimpleUI
- Material Design Based on SimpleUI Theme
- Theme Blue Pixel
- Paint It Black Theme Theme Andromeda Deep Blue
- Theme XDA-Exclusive
- Theme of the Red Planet
- The Ex-BW Themes
- Porsche Touch Ferrari Theme
- Theme of IOSwoniu
- Theme of Pure Dark
- Theme Accents Britist
You can download this theme for your huawei. The EMUI device runs on Nougat Based EMUI 5 and then applies it from the Theme app. Instructions are given at the end of this post so you can understand how to apply this EMUI theme.
INFO & DOWNLOAD
|Updated on 19659017 April 30|
|Download (V1)  From here |
|5.0 + / NOUGAT|
How to use?
1. Download the theme file from the link above. Its a . Hwt file which means HuaWeiThemes.
2. Now move the downloaded theme file to the HWThemes folder on Internal Storage . If the folder does not exist then you can create a new HWThemes folder inside the internal storage.
3. After moving the theme file to folder HWThemes open Theme application from your homescreen.
4. You will now see a new theme in your theme list. Click and then apply.
5. Reboot better after applying theme.
If you encounter problems while following this process, you can comment and I will try to give you a possible solution.
You can share this theme with your friends / family.