Omni ROM For Lenovo A6000/+ With Android 7.1.2 And Phantom Kernel
OMNI NOW OFFICIAL (MINGGU UPDATES) – We now get Omni Rom for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. This ROM is built from the source and runs on android 7.1.2 with security patches and hotfixes. Omni Rom is a simple rom with basic features and some new apps that are different from what we see in other LineageOS based ROMs. The Rom was built by Developer Harshit Jain with some help from Mohammad Shoaib and Karthik.
Omni Rom has its own music player – Phonograph, own custom clock app – Omniclock, Custom screen recently with OmniSwitch.
This ROM has no Messages app, so you must download the messaging app from Google Play and use it as a messaging app.
This ROM comes with a new, slightly adjustable kernel to improve ROM performance on 1GB RAM devices. This new kernel has improved the performance of ROM, this ROM is very smooth compared to other official ROM for A6000 / +. Zram, KSM, Wakelock and some other important options are now available in this kernel. I say again – this rom is a fine butter even on the 1GB Ram phone (A6000).
- Special Jam App
- Custom Music Player.
- Different App Styles.
- Custom Kernel with new options to improve performance.
- Good battery backup.
- New battery icon with android logo inside.
- Custom Header.
- Light / Dark Theme.
- Support of CSO (Substratum).
- Good Battery Backup.
- Flash to explore more ……
- After Flashing this rom you will see black screen for few seconds, just wait and you will see the boot logo. You will see a black screen at every boot. This problem came after Harshit Jain fixed the flickering screen problem. So no big deal. (This issur fixed)
- Do not blink other custom Kernels. (Except phantom inheritance)
- You can use supersu or magisk for root. I recommend Magisk.
- Follow the flashing guide carefully to avoid unwanted problems.Version:VersionVersionVersionVersionVersion ROM#LELOMS)Status  BetaSize of ROM378BOmni ROM BeanGapps From here Magisk 12.0 From here Source of ROM XDA – A6000 / +
How to Flash
1. Download ROM on internal storage or External SD card as you see fit.
2. Reboot to Recovery. Flash TWRP 3.1 for better support. Download
3. Back up Current ROM (optional but recommended).
4. Data Lap / Cache / System / Dalvik Cache.
5. Click Install and Select ROM you downloaded and Slide the bottom bar to start blinking.
6. Flash BeanGapps.
7. Flash Magisk Zip
9. Well now you can enjoy your new ROM.
If you are in doubt about blinking then commenting.