[OREO/8.0] AOSP-Extended V5.0 For Lenovo A6000/Plus
Alpha build Aosp Extended rom has been released by developer Hassan Sardar. Version 5 of the extended aospo means Android-based Oreo 8.0. Aosp Extended rom has a large number of users due to its simplicity and good performance.
Lenovo A6000 / plus has got 4+ custom rom builds like AIM Rom by Mayu, AOSP by Harshit Jain, Validus and Invictus. I will post these roms in the coming days.
Performance wise all oreo ROMs are great for 1GB and 2GB users. All current oreo roms are ARM32. The battery backup is average on all oreo ROMs and can be used as a daily driver.
Aosp Extended Oreo has the same customization options as in nougat. Some customization options may not work because the Oreo custom roms oreo is currently in development stage. So you’ll be a bit of a nuisance (almost).
|Name of ROM||AOSP-Extended|
|Version of Android||8.0 (Oreo / Arm32)|
|Theme Support (OMS / Substratum) |
|Size ROM||312 MB|
|To Roots||Magisk Or |
 1. Download ROM / Gapps in internal storage or External SD card you want.
2. Reboot to Recovery. Flash TWRP 3.1.1 (Hyper) for better support.
3. Back up the Current ROM (optional but recommended).
4. Data Lap / Cache / System / Dalvik Cache.
5. Click Install and Select ROM you downloaded and Slide the bottom bar to start blinking.
6. Flash Gapps.
7. Flash SuperSu or Magisk.
9. Well now you can enjoy your new ROM.
1. Do not flash any custom kernels. If you flash custom kernels like The Raging Beast by Varun Chutiya then your camera will not work. Send your comment if you encounter any problems while installing or you can join International A6000 / + Telegram group to get help and updates about the new ROM.